Rebrand to Infersus
After 8 months with the temporary brand "Virtued", we are finally transitioning to our more permanent branding: Infersus. The server's new domain is now infersus.net, and support for virtued.me will be dropped over time. For the initial phase of this transition, our API will still be available under api.virtued.me. Thank you for sticking with us this far, especially those of you who were here even since the SN10Hub days. We appreciate every single one of you.
Hail 2.0.7 Update
After 4 months since the last Hail update, we are proud to present Hail 2.0.7: the largest update to Hail since 2.0!
Many changes are being introduced in this update, however these are the most notable:
- The map has been redesigned! The overall layout is still the same for now, however the design has been completely overhauled!
- 5 new perks have been added!
- Item Loadouts are here! Customize and equip your Item Loadouts from your Item Vault. Item Loadouts allow you to quickly equip a certain set of items using the items in your inventory and your vault with a single click. This feature requires VIP or higher to use.
- Various changes to Hail's combat have been made. Fireballs now deal consistent AOE damage rather than their vanilla behavior, which is too unpredictable. Hail has also migrated from Paper to SportPaper, so changes to standard PvP such as knockback should also be noticeable. Lastly, you can no longer enter the safezone while you are in combat. You've all brought this upon yourselves.
Hail 2.0.7 Update - Complete Changelog
+ Brand new map has been introduced to give Hail a fresh new look!
+ 5 new perks have been added: Toxic Darts, Fight or Flight, Absolute Unit, Mega Rush, and Tactical Excavation.
+ Improved levelup rewards: the levelup reward now increases as you get to a higher level! The new reward starts off with a base of 100 coins, and adds your new level * 10.
+ Health and Damage are now represented as out of 100 (10 Health = 1 Minecraft heart).
+ New Powerup: Rapid Fire
+ Updated Slingball mechanics, chaining together Slingballs is now much smoother.
+ Ender Pearls and Slingballs will no longer allow you to suffocate in blocks.
+ Updated swords and armor to close the gap a bit between low and high levels. We're confident in the changes to armor, but swords are still experimental. We're looking for feedback!
+ Hail is now using SportPaper instead of regular Paper. SportPaper includes several performance optimizations as well as tweaks to make PvP much smoother!
+ Items can now be used in the safezone (except Ender Teleporters).
+ Damage indicators have been brought to Hail.
+ Fireballs now deal consistent AOE damage in a much larger radius.
+ Introduced two new damage modifiers: Attack Power and Defense Power. AP and DP directly modify how much damage you deal and take respectively. 200% AP = you deal double damage, 50% DP = you take half damage, etc.
+ Introduced Status Effects. Status Effects are temporary buffs similar to how vanilla potion effects work, however they aren't vanilla potion effects. You can view your active status effects in the tab list. 3 triggers grant status effects in this update (Berserker perk, Shield perk, Bulldozer powerup)
+ Item Loadouts have been brought to Hail! Equip an exact amount of items in a single click straight from your Item Vault! Requires VIP to use.
+ Ender Teleporters are no longer be cancelled by sneaking, instead your Ender Teleporters will be replaced with a temporary item to undo your teleport.
+ Fixed Ender Teleporters not functioning correctly when using Dragon Rider.
+ Fixed a memory leak that would occur when players were forcibly dismounted from slingballs, such as dying while riding one.
- Removed Hail Radio due to its lack of usage and updates.
- You can no longer enter the safezone while in combat, you will be brought to the middle Coal Ore spawner.